Make family reading a regular and cherished activity with Richard Scarry’s Cars and Trucks and Things That Go and READ TOGETHER, BE TOGETHER, a nationwide movement developed by Penguin Random House in partnership with Parents magazine.
It’s time to start your engines in this Richard Scarry classic all about vehicles!
Buckle up for a fun-filled day of planes, trains, automobiles . . . and even a pickle truck! Featuring hundreds of clearly labeled vehicles, this is the perfect book for little vehicle fans from the one and only Richard Scarry.
Picture books in the READ TOGETHER, BE TOGETHER program are available at a low price for a limited time so that families everywhere can make the most of storytime. Other titles include:
– Horton Hears a Who (Dr. Seuss)
– Llama Llama Misses Mama (Anna Dewdney)
– The Little Engine That Could (Watty Piper)
– The Very Busy Spider (Eric Carle)
– We’re All Wonders (R. J. Palacio)